Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
AshLey...An Angel in Heaven
Monday, October 29, 2007



Today, my son's fiancee passed away....
She was 21 years old. Barely old enough to be an adult. She brought such joy to my son's life.

I got the call this morning from my daughter as I was driving down Hwy 89 to Chino Valley, AZ. I had to pull off the road. Ashley had been admitted to the hospital with some weird symptoms. The Drs. really didn't know what was wrong with her. She had an infection in her blood and antibiotics were just not working. Finally, after she had been hospitalized for nearly 3 weeks she had to have open heart surgery..for what reason...I don't know. She was doing better and just a few days ago was able to speak for the first time in two months.
My son was there when they removed her apparatus. She was so happy and told RJ that she loved him.


Right after I got the call this morning, a hunt began to find RJ. He did not know...We all called him, and called each other. Finally about 3 hours later he called me. I told him to go directly home, that his sister was waiting for him.. He questioned me, but I just couldn't tell him on the phone...not that way. He said "It's not Ashley...I was just there early this morning."


So now, as I write this, RJ is being told that the love of his life is gone. I am afraid for him. I'm afraid of how he will handle the news.


As a Christian, I know God has plans for Ashley's death. Whatever job she was given by God, she has done and is now called home. That doesn't make it any easier to handle it down here, by her family and friends. I have been praying all morning for my family and Ashley's parents.


Ashley...you were loved and we will miss you so much...Mama Shari
posted by Shari Kraft @ 1:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com