Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
All tuckered out....
Wednesday, August 20, 2008


I guess he's all tuckered out from all that sewing and stuffing! My cat Spike...he's an island unto himself! LOL!!


I painted up an old crow and kitty last night. I also stained an angel doll. This is so much fun! I've been introducing my Mom to the world of Prim. She doesn't "get" it yet, although she does love all things I make and that she sees on the internet. She made a pumpkin last week end, so I was telling her, "Now just dunk it in this mixture and spread all this gooky stuff on it". She was appalled! "You mean...take this perfectly good pumpkin and ruin it!" "MOM!! THAT's how you get the look you like!" I tell her, " You know, Mom, you're almost old enough to BE Prim!

Our contest has been really coming along! We have almost 50 entries! Not bad for our first time. Remember....the drawing is on Sept. 1, 2008. Only 12 days away! If you haven't entered...well, then, git to it! I know you'll want to have this beautiful pear pinkeep from NeeNee of KKL Primitives. PLUS...when you enter, you get a free Ebook from Me!
posted by Shari Kraft @ 9:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 20, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Blogger Merrie. said…

    Hi Shari; thanks for stopping by my blog and your very nice comment; so what do I have to do to enter your contest? I am so behind in my blog reading!!! I also want to pass the award on to you after I read your post on how you are trying to help other women make money; you are so right; many of us do things and want to sell them online, but the start up is costly and intimidating to us computer illiterates! LOL! How do you go about getting involved? My email is wheretheblackbirdssing@gmail.com; I know another crafter who would probably love to do this as well; I will send her your link. It's nice that we can help each other along. The economy here in Michigan is in the toilet so selling locally does not really work; and there are not too many who like prim in this area apparently so the internet makes the most sense. I buy from eBay but have never sold on there; I don't like what they did to the pattern folks who had instant downloads and I hear that they have raised their prices and changed the rules too, so I am definetly looking for someway to get going. Sorry this was long; BTW; I love your things; and I love the grungy too! Merrie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com