Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
Award Recipients
Saturday, August 23, 2008

Okay...I thought long and hard about WHO I was going to give this Smile Award. I have decided that the following people epitomize this wonderful award.

1. Lynda Click Here
She is one of my very best internet friends. We talk food, workouts, crafts. She's compassionate and sweet.

2. Dougal Click Here
You have GOT to read this man's blog. He has come thru some horrendous trials, but is still smiling and putting his faith in God.

3. Canadian Country Gal
Just met her, but she's wonderful!

4. Nee Nee
She has been my "Blog Mentor" and I love her to death!

5. Charming Designs
What a charming website and a charming person!

Okay, people. The rules are in the next post, and you may copy and paste them. Be sure to grab the award graphic also! Congratulations and a big ol' hug from me!
posted by Shari Kraft @ 11:58 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At August 23, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Blogger Charmingdesigns said…

    Thank you for the smile award!! It does make me feel better! Laurie

     
  • At August 23, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Blogger dougal said…

    WOW, I won an award, how awesome..thank you so much Kid.
    Your blog is just magnificent, you are brilliant. For sure I will pay it forward.

     
  • At August 26, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Blogger Marbella said…

    Thanx so much SHARI for this absolute BEST EVER award! Am so pleased and will be smiling now for years. You better believe that you are on my list of Top Friends in the World. Really do thank you for thinking of me.
    Lynda

     
  • At August 26, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Blogger Neenee said…

    Awww - thanks so much Shari!!! I really appreciate it. I'll try to pay it forward this week - it's been crazy, lol.

    Neenee

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com