Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
Pair of Reindeer
Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our contest is under way and we have about 30 signups so far! I am so happy that you all have taken the time to enter. You will all receive a free Ebook today--I'm just a little behind. Please bear with me! I had a couple of candle orders and a Dammit Doll to make yesterday, so I've been a little busy!

I love these little Reindeer. They were easy and fun to make. I used a Chestnut Junction Pattern. Her patterns are reasonably priced and super simple to make. If you craft and need a new pattern, be sure to visit Kellie at Chestnut Junction.
posted by Shari Kraft @ 12:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 13, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Neenee said…

    These are cute Shari - I have this same pattern. In fact Chestnut Junction was the very first place I purchased a pattern from when I got into prims.
    When I made my deer, it was Autumn, I took my grandkids to the park with me and we filled a box with twigs to use for antlers and legs. I went a little overboard, only made three sets of the deer so I have lots of twigs left and won't throw them away, I'm sure I'll use them again.

     
  • At August 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    These are adorable Shari and I LOVE your snowmen. Your blog is AWESOME, there is SO SO SO much to read!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Im adding you to my blog roll:) Youll have to post pics of your grapevine tree, Im dying to see it!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com