Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
Cawker City Kansas
Friday, October 24, 2008


























Do any of you know where that is? My Dad grew up there, went to highschool then on to K-State. My cousin Karan was there just recently with my Dad's Sis..My Aunt Byjo. They sent the pics and I'll tell ya...VERY nostalgic for me. My grandparents are in Heaven now and the old house looks so sad. The whole town looks sad. There's a pic of the Post Office where Grandpa was Post Master, The largest ball of twine..the Main Drag, and Grandma's house. Grandpa had a garden out back and there was a church behind them. There were lots of football games in the side yard under the big tree. We used to spit watermelon seeds off the little back borch. Any way....thought you might like to see some of my roots.
posted by Shari Kraft @ 12:32 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At October 25, 2008 at 7:30 AM, Anonymous Karan Mansfield said…

    Hi Shari! I like that you posted Cawker pictures I took last week. They do look kind of sad - but it was a rainy day and that always puts the dreary effect in photos. It was nice being in Cawker, but it would have much nicer to have my cousins there with me.

    I have several more pictures of the water tower and a few of the playground if you would like to see those too - just let me know.

    Love, Karan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com