Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
I've been TAGGED!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

By NeeNee from http://primpatternsnhandmades.blogspot.com/
She's a little stinker! LOL!!!

The rules are:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 7 facts about myself:

1. I have only been crafting primitive items for approx. 4 years now.

2. I love Chocolate more than ANYTHING on earth! LOL

3. I sell real estate

4. I've never gone to any of my high school class reunions.

5. I love parties.

6. I drink Diet Coke by the case! Not really, but I drink a ton of it. Caffeine free, though

7. I have 4 kids, and 2 grandsons.


I'll tell you who I've tagged when I figure it out!
posted by Shari Kraft @ 3:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 29, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    I drink pepsi like you drink coke!!
    Im with ya on chocolate!!
    I havent been to ONE of my reunions, altho there has only been one so far:)

    Youre Liberty Angel doll, how do YOU do the nose? I can NOT figure it out for the life of me!

     
  • At October 29, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I agree with ya when it comes to chocolate. I can hunt it down if hubby hides it on me...LOL

    Sandy

     
  • At October 29, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Blogger Train Wreck said…

    Well what a great post for me to come over and see who you are! Thanks for "following" me! I love all your Prims!! I used to , and still do (I just haven't had time)make primitive crafts! I love it! Welcome, I know I will be coming here alot!!

     
  • At October 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    I wish we lived closer, I learn SO much from you! LOVE your garland ideas, Im gonna try wiring them on pine garland. OMG, Im so afraid to go any smaller, ha, Im afraid Im gonna mess up the seam!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com