Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
My son David, and my Craft Show
Tuesday, October 14, 2008



My baby...David. He's a marine and I'm proud of him. I just found out that his orders have been changed and he is shipping out for Afghanistan TODAY. I'm freaking out! I didn't get to tell him goodbye or how much I love him. "God, He is in your hands now. Please take care of him and bring him back home to me."


Well.....it wasn't the greatest craft show on earth, but I made $150. That was better than anyone else did! I sold a lot of potpourri, a few candles, my Santa Head Door Hanger, all the icicles I made, the candy corn, a couple of luminaria jars. I did a free drawing for a jar. I couldn't believe how many people declined to sign up. Not sure if it was the jar or the people. Seemed a tad weird to me. I forgot my camera at home, of course! So I will post some pics tomorrow.

I should have had a larger space. I brought enough stuff to fill 3 tables! At least I know what NOT to bring next time!
posted by Shari Kraft @ 11:11 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Blogger Cinzia said…

    Hello Shari! David is a beautiful boy!
    Dont' worry,God sees him!
    Hugs,
    Cinzia

     
  • At October 14, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Blogger basketsnprims said…

    Shari, I will keep your David in my prayers as I do all the troops. You just never know about the craft shows, do you? too bad you forgot the camera. ~ Pam

     
  • At October 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    Shari, what a handsome young man. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

    Sorry bout the craft show. With all the wonderful things you had made, it should have been a huge success. But, $150.00 is $150.00. My friend didn't do too well at a three day show she did this past weekend. Think I'll keep pluggin along with my web site! LOL !!

    Hugs,
    Shari

     
  • At October 15, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Blogger Alaska Family said…

    Your son is in my thoughts. The time will fly by for your family while he is gone.Sent the letters and care packages. There is nothing better then homemade things a a letter. My husband is on is second tour in Iraq. He has been gone almost a month now.
    Rebecca

     
  • At October 16, 2008 at 5:10 AM, Blogger Countryfolk Keepsakes said…

    What a handsome and brave young American! I can't thank him enough for serving this great country of ours! I will keep him in my prayers. :> )
    ~Karin

     
  • At October 17, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Blogger Martha said…

    I will say prayers for your son as well as all the young men and women protecting our country.
    I love your website!
    Martha

     
  • At October 19, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Shari, I feel for you!
    Fortunately we never had to go through this with our children - could have happened during the Gulf War, but God was on our side.

    'He' will walk with David through his commission there and bring him home safely to you. Praying for him.

    Karen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com