Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
Thank you....
Sunday, December 14, 2008
for all your kind comments. I've been really sad and depressed this week. I just don't feel happy and joyful. I lost my job a week ago. This has been the LONGEST week of my life. I've been kinda bouncing around not knowing what to do with myself. There's not one job out there, unless I want to work at McDonald's or clean houses. I MAY have to do that....if things don't turn around a bit.

On a lighter note...I did a craft show yesterday and got a $300 order from a Manufactured Home company. They want me to stage their homes with my products. How cool is that!!!

I've missed all of my Prim friends and need you now more than ever.
posted by Shari Kraft @ 9:23 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At December 15, 2008 at 3:35 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    OMGosh Shari, I'm so sorry.
    What bad timing!
    I will pray for you and hope you find something that suits your needs soon. In the meantime take life one day at a time and know that all your friends are with you.
    CONGRATULATIONS on the wonderful opportunity. This may be just the beginning of something new....look at it like one door closing another one opening up.
    Hugs, Karen

     
  • At December 15, 2008 at 5:45 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Awwww, Im sorry to hear that. It looks like one door closed and another opened for you tho with that order:) Thats a good thing!!

    Im thinking of ya

     
  • At December 15, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Blogger Primsy Doodle Designs said…

    I am sorry to hear that you lost your job. Times are very tough right now. You just need to be tougher. I will keep you in my prayers :) Awesome job with your $300 order. That's wonderful :)

    Lisa

     
  • At December 27, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Blogger KKL-Neenee said…

    :( I'm so sorry Shari. What lousy timing. I know so many people who have lost their jobs due to the state of the economy right now. My SIL is one of those. He's having a very difficult time finding something too.
    He's been told he's 'overqualified'.
    So happy for you though that you got that $300 order - maybe another door is going to open for you!! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    hugs
    Neenee

     
  • At January 5, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    So sorry about your job. I've missed reading your posts. Hope you'll be back soon. I want you to know you have an award from me.
    Come on over and see it...
    http://homespunandprimitives.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    Shari

     
  • At January 10, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Blogger Cinzia said…

    So sorry for your job...
    In my blog there is an award for you...
    kisses, kisses,
    Cinzia

     
  • At January 15, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Ive missed ya too girlie!

    Yer lucky you sent me a comment, I was about ready to take my big butt to AZ to find you...and enjoy some of that heat of course:)

    Hows everything going for you?

    Give me a call sometime if ya ever need or want to talk - 716-772-7615

     
  • At January 19, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Blogger AnnaSam said…

    I miss ya! Hope everything is going better for you! Hope to hear from ya soon. have a blessed day!
    Juanita

     
  • At February 7, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Blogger KKL-Neenee said…

    Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you Sherry.

     
  • At February 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Blogger The Cinnamon Hollow said…

    Miss Shari, I'm so sorry to hear about your job. And the timing of it just stinks! My hubby has been laid off from his job too and most of our friends and family are facing it. I'm praying for you my friend and Congratulations on the manufactured home project!!!! God Bless you!

     
  • At April 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM, OpenID countrykeepsakes07 said…

    Hey Shari-I commented at this post since it was the last one I see you have done. I have given you an award-just go to my blog http://countrykeepsakes07.wordpress.com to accept it.
    Love Ya Bunches, I hope these past few months have been better. Miss you so much! and your blog looks great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com