Page is graphics intensive, please allow a minute or two to fully load
VISITORS
click here for web design services
california web designers
MONTHLY CONTEST
ENTER THIS MONTH'S CONTEST

Go to Prim Friends Network for details

Prim Friends Network
MY OTHER SITES
Cranapple Christmas
Crow Canyon Mercantile
Cranapple Place
Prim Friends Network

CONTACT ME
cranappleplace@yahoo.com
ADVERTISE
Add your banner to our blog! $5.00 per year!









CRAFTS FOR SALE
PATTERNS
PATTERN INFO GOES HERE
FREEBIES
**INFORMATION HERE**
CRAFT SHOW
**HEAR ME ON**
SHOPPING
FREE CRAFT MAGAZINES
Primitive Times Magazine
Beneath the Willow Tree
The Olde Prairie Register
Rusty Tin Roof
Creative Times Magazine
CRAFT BLOGS
The Krazy Kraft Lady
Prim Patterns'n Homemades
Where the Black Birds Sing
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
Back Door Primitives
Charming Designs
Canadian Country Gal
Bitter Sweet Fixins 'n Primitives
The Olde Hollow Crow
Remembering the Good Old Days
Back Door Primitives
Long Cane Primitives
GRAPHICS & TEMPLATE
Template revised by Denise ( Neenee) Bailey of
The Krazy Kraft Lady Blog
Topper created by Denise Bailey using graphics by ┬ęTrina Clark
My Disaster of Craft Room...
Wednesday, October 26, 2011



These are the BEFORE pics.


I have been pushing and shoving my way thru my craft room for months....year?? I don't know, but I got a wild hare yesterday and decided to clean it up. I have been in a creative stalemate for about a year...I know this is why! LOL! I couldn't find anything. I have duplicates of just about EVERYTHING! How many pair of scissors does one person need? I found a place for all my fabric--I found a whole BOLT of muslin that I didn't know I had! Now that I have everything in a box or drawer, I need to organize by like items. That will be a task for another day. It took me nine hours yesterday and six hours today to get it into a workable space. I need shelves and more storage...any ideas? Here are the AFTERS.



posted by Shari Kraft @ 3:45 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At November 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Blogger Joy/The Olde Farmhouse said…

    Hi Shari: I just found your blog and LOVE your craft room. Mine gets the same way, too but since it is only 6 feet long by 5 feet wide, my piles of "stuff" are just higher! It is a major event to be able to even see the sewing machines. LOL Hang in there; the "after" shot looks beautiful! Visit me at TheOldeFarmhouse.blogspot.com
    {{Hugs}} Joy

     
  • At November 8, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Blogger Karen/My Colonial Home said…

    You got a lot done in those hours...I think it looks very organized.
    I have Stainless Steel shelves for my fabrics and boxed supplies - works our quite well for my space which is probably much like yours - and it's easy to find things.
    I don't have drawers though - if I did I would NEVER get in them - I need to SEE WHAT I HAVE...so 'in or behind' doesn't work for me.

    Karen

     
  • At November 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Blogger Shari Kraft said…

    Yeah... I'm not crazy about the drawers either, can't see anything. But they will do for now. I'm just glad I can actually walk in there and get some work done! LOL!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ABOUT ME

Name: Shari Kraft
Home: Ash Fork, Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm a fifty four year old Mom of 4, wife of 1. Just trying to be the best me I can be.
See my complete profile

Hear me on Prim Talk Radio

PREVIOUS POST
ARCHIVES
FAVORITE LINKS
BLOG BUDDIES
POWERED BY

BLOGGER

Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com